How it Works
We’re Accelerate2Compliance – A2C. We’re here to make the information security compliance process easy to understand and manage for you.
How A2C Can Help
Whether you’re an independent or franchise dealer in automotive, RV, powersports, marine, or some other vertical, you’re in the business of selling and servicing products. Studying the ins and outs of compliance on your own would be an expensive use of your time.
A2C’s portal breaks information security compliance down so you can understand and manage your specific requirements – quickly and easily.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires businesses to ensure the protection of private consumer information like names, addresses, credit scores and financial histories. Your information security program should assess risks, develop and review security policies and procedures, supply third-party service provider oversight, and ensure monitoring and adjustment in response to changes in technology and/or threats.
Failure to comply can result in severe penalties and hurt your reputation. Strong information security practices, safeguarding consumer data, and complying with FTC regulations is a high priority for your business.
A2C's technology and proven process will help you save time and money on your path to compliance.
Our platform helps customers create and administer their information security program and related solutions. It’s the all-in-one integrated solution with easy-to-use tools, grounded around such pillars as:
- Self-Assessment: A2C Portal™ Dashboard & Reports provide ongoing updates to compliance status with A2C Simple AssessmentsTM – the fastest, easiest-to-use self-administered assessments on the market.
- Policies and Procedures: A2C Policies and Procedures™ is our full suite of enterprise-grade information security compliance policies and procedures. You’ll adopt, edit, and utilize these templates as your own to create the required Written Information Security Program (WISP).
- Training and Testing: A2C Training and Testing™ modules provide annual information security awareness training and testing as required by federal and state regulations. The modules move at the “learner’s pace,” with the ability to start and stop as needed throughout the process and track participant progress through completion.
- Vendor Assessments: A2C Vendor Assessment™ is a very simple vendor-completed solution to enable vendor compliance engagement. Illuminated dashboards and reports provide visibility for you and your vendors to review the information security compliance posture at a glance.
- Technology Solutions: We have a comprehensive toolkit of advanced technology solutions to suit your dealerships’ specific needs. These include offerings like continuous monitoring and anti-phishing products. Our approach will give you everything you need. And if you don’t need those solutions, that’s fine too.
The Process: Starting You on Your Journey to Compliance
A2C’s tools keep everything in one place and make compliance as easy as 123 for you. We’ll do a quick demo of the portal, execute a license agreement, and get you onboard for your journey to compliance. The end result is a simple and cost-effective way to help you address information security compliance requirements so you can get back to selling and servicing product.
Compliance is an incredibly complicated topic, but our solution is the opposite of complicated: it’s just simple.
Our range of technology solutions and proven process are the backbone of our success. We take the complexities of information security compliance and simplify them, so you can know what you need to do, do it efficiently, then get back to doing what you do best. We’re proud to be the only FTC Safeguards solution that’s vetted by industry partners you know and trust in the auto, heavy trucking, RV, powersports and marine dealership verticals.
We also pride ourselves on cost-effectiveness. You’ll get everything you need from us, and that’s all – you will not be paying for extras you DON’T need.
We know what we’re doing. As you begin your information security compliance journey with A2C, you can rest assured you’ll be headed down the road to compliance.
NADA is a registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association and is used by Accelerate2Compliance (A2C) under license. The services /products provided by A2C are solely the responsibility of A2C and its suppliers, awhich remain solely responsible for the quality and performance thereof. Neither NADA nor its affiliates shall have any responsibility or liability for any product or service offered or provided by A2C.
Is A2C Right for You?
Find Out With This Quick Q&A
Still need help? Let’s talk! You’ll learn how easy our product is to use and scale, and how we can save you time, money, and stress.